Saturday, January 9, 2010

First Year Keepsakes

Today, I'm planning to gather all of Baby Pete's first year pictures and send them off to be printed for his scrapbook.  Being a former scrapbooking champion, I bow my head in semi-shame thinking of the pre-printed pages that these photos will be pasted onto.  The first baby's scrapbook was updated monthly.  The second's was completed by his second birthday.  Same amount of work, spread over a longer period of time.  This time, I chose one with beautiful preprinted pages, seen here.  Will he feel ousted from the hall of scrapbooking fame?  Doubt it.  These are boys.  They're girlfriends and wives are probably the only ones that will ever really look at these as intensely as I do.  What really matters is flipping through the pages and seing that sweet face go from this....


to this...

No comments:

Post a Comment